c'mon, I'm a fun guy!


We made it! We survived! 
This blog is for fun. Back when it was going on I don't remember anyone imagining that the Cold War would ever have a happy ending.
Now, strange people like me, can roll around and cavort in the nostalgia for Armageddon. I can indulge my childhood imaginings of atomic-zombies and which 5th grade girl I'd like to re-populate the world with.
It's too bad the Strategic Air Command isn't still around- they should have a big parade. A ground shaking fly-by of Strato-Jets and Strato-Fortresses with maybe a few ICBMs launched with low-yield detonations up in the ionosphere.
Cable company execs are hard pressed to still keep the youngsters traumatized
-tsunamis and global warming just don't have that old mushroom cloud glamour.
.................................................................. 
"Peace is Our Profession" was SACs motto- and all cynical crap aside- they did it! 

No comments: